Landscape Maintenance Availability
Good news! We have some availability in our maintenance schedule this year in the following neighborhoods:
What is included in the typical maintenance contract?
- Mowing weekly
- Edging of the lawn bi-weekly
- Fertilizing the lawn as needed (usually 3-4 times per season)
- Weed control as needed in the lawn
- Weed control and pruning as needed in the garden beds
- Monitoring the irrigation throughout the season
- Blowing off all hardscapes weekly (including walkways and driveways)
Additional maintenance services include:
- Lawn aeration and dethatching.
- Water feature treatment and maintenance.
- Seasonal clean ups, fire fuel reduction, mulch and compost installation, and more!
What sets Aschoff Enterprises apart from other maintenance companies?
- You can count on us to be at your house on the same day, at almost always the exact same time, every single week.
- The only people coming to your house will be the same people you meet during your estimate! No surprise employees with little to no experience.
- Timely billing at the end of every month, with friendly customer service whenever you have questions or concerns.
- As a fully licensed company we can also help with all other aspects of your landscape from irrigation to backflow testing to renovations.